Produced by the American Statistical Association, STATtr@k is geared toward individuals who are in a statistics program, recently graduated from a statistics program, or recently entered the job world.
- Student Paper Competition and Travel Awards Offered
- ASA Biometrics Section Invites Applications for Grants to Enhance Awareness of Biostatistics
- SAMSI to Offer Optimization Program Summer School
- Internships Make Such a Difference: The Experiences of Four Students
- Learn Survey Research Techniques in the 2016 Summer Institute
Find Me On
From the Archive
Internships Make Such a Difference: The Experiences of Four Students
Ruobin Gong, Tyler G. Kinzy, James P. Normington, and Steven Willke recount their internship experiences—what they did, what they learned, and why it matters.
The Collaborating Statistician: Publishing in a Peer-Reviewed Journal
Research professor Alexandra Hanlon provides a flexible, step-by-step guide for statisticians who are collaborating in crafting a manuscript for a peer-reviewed clinical journal.
Advice for Those Applying to Graduate School
What does it take to get into graduate school, especially a graduate program in statistics? We asked David Banks and Mark Daniel Ward, both professors in statistics, to give their best advice to those determined to move their academic career forward.
Finding Leadership Careers in Quality Management
Combining the analytical skills you already possess with this advice from Daniel Smith, a process manager at Cox Communications, should make advancing in your career more attainable.
Latest News and Announcements