The Department of Energy Computational Science Graduate Fellowship (DOE CSGF) provides opportunities for students pursuing doctoral degrees in fields that use high-performance computing to solve complex science and engineering problems.
To be eligible, students must meet the following requirements:
- Be an undergraduate senior
- Have no more than a BS or BA and not be enrolled in graduate school
- Be a first-year graduate student
Benefits of the fellowship include the following:
- A yearly stipend of $36,000
- Payment of full tuition and required fees during the appointment period (at any accredited U.S. university)
- A $5,000 academic allowance in the first fellowship year and a $1,000 allowance each renewed year
- Up to four years of total support, depending on renewal
The deadline for electronic final submission is January 18, 2017, at 5:00 p.m. CST.
Visit the DOE CSGF website for more information and to apply.