The International Conference on Questionnaire Design, Development, Evaluation, and Testing (QDET2) is offering both a student paper competition and student travel award. The travel award will help students attend the conference, taking place November 9–13 in Miami, Florida. Following are a few points to know:
- The student paper competition is for those students presenting their work.
- The deadline to submit an abstract for the student paper competition is May 24.
- The deadline to apply for a student paper award is May 31.
- To be eligible for the student paper competition, you must register for the conference, submit an abstract, and present a paper at QDET2.
- To be eligible for the travel award, you must be in a terminal degree program (bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate) in statistics, survey methodology or research, or a related field.